Press Felt For Paper Mill
A papermakers’ felt for the press or dewatering section of a papermaking machine is formed with an inner woven fabric and with a plurality of longitudinally extending, transversely spaced heavy yarns or strands which are supported on the bottom surface of the fabric by a relatively light cross-machine yarn or binder pick which interconnects the heavy strands with the warp yarns of the fabric. The paper mill felt is a kind of precious material in paper making industry. The paper mill used press felt can be divided into three types: wet felt, upper felt and dry felt according to the uses.
- High anti-compaction capacity.
- Extremely high elasticity and recoverability.
- Strong drainability abd larger void volumn.
- Long holding time of wear resistance and plastic strength of felt.
- Smooth felt surface and even pressure distribution.
|Paper Mill Felt
|8-40g/㎡ kinds of paper
|paper machine spare part
|High Wear Resistance