ZG Series Drum Pulper
Drum type hydrapulper is mainly used in the paper making industry to breaking continuously and coarse screening of the waste paper material under the high consistency. It can maximum keep the physical property of the fiber.
Application & Feature
- Mainly used for continuous gentle pulping and coarse screening of waste paper under high consistency. Drum pulper can continuous pulp and preliminary screen, simple process.
- It can gently pulp under 14%-18% high consistency to uttermost maintain the physical property of fiber.
- Low damage to impurities and high efficiency of deslagging, which reduce the following equipment burden.
- Low energy consumption, reduce running cost, improve the competitiveness for per ton pulp.
- Long pulping residence time, sufficient fiber relief, low rate fine fiber loss.
- Few quick-wear parts, continuous pulping, low maintenance cost.
|Drum Diameter (mm)||Φ2500||Φ2750||Φ3000||Φ3250|
|Drum Diameter (mm)||Φ3500||Φ3750||Φ4000||Φ4250|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]