ZSK Series Vibrating Screen
ZSK Series Vibrating Screen, the impurity removal machine in pulp tailing processing is used for screening and removing various impurities in pulp suspension.
- Device equipped with feeding diluted steady slurry box; Inlet pulp concentration flow is stable.
- Sieve plate bottom has gas sealing design, with self-cleaning function.
- Eccentric rotor under excitation device, safe and durable.
- Screen area equipped with water spray device, which is benefical to fiber recycling.
- Low power consumption, simple operation, easy maintenance.
|Area of Screen (m2)||1||2||3|
|Product Capacity of Hole screen (t/d)||7.5-25||12-50||25-75|
|Product Capacity of Gap Screen (t/d)||3.5-75||7-15||11-25|
|Input Pulp Concentration of Hole screen (%)||1.0-1.5|
|Input Pulp Concentration of Gap Screen (%)||0.5-0.8|
|Motor power (Kw)||2.2||3-7||4|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]