KH Series Low Density Cleaner
KH Series Low Density Cleaner, the cleaner for waste paper pulp is mainly used to remove gravel, foams, plastic from paper pulp. This cleaner removes heavy impurities in the pulp like gravel, scrap iron, dust and large ink particles.
- Divided design, the impurity cleaner can be divided into 3-4 parts, which makes it easier for disassembly, assembly and replace.
- Different deslagging ways: open and closed type impurity discharge to meet different working environment.
- The bottom of cone adapt wear-resistant ceramics. It ensures the stable deslagging and long service life.
- A stainless steel body, ceramic slag under the cone and mouth, long life;
- Modular design, easy installation and maintenance;
- Cleaner efficiency.
|Rate passing capacity of single equipment(L/min)||400||600||800||1000||1500|
|Inlet Consistency (%)||0.3-1||0.3-1.2||0.4-1.2||0.4-1.5||0.4-1.5|
|Pressure of inflow pulp (Mpa)||0.2-0.4||0.2-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4|
|Diameter Of Deslagging Outlet(mm)||4-10||6-12||6-14||6-18||6-18|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]