Paper Pulp Disc Thickener For Paper Industry
Paper pulp dsic thickener for paper industry is mainly used to wash and thicken for low consistency pulp like mechanical wood pulp, waste paper pulp and reed pulp, bamboo pulp, straw pulp, etc.
Paper pulp dsic thickener is mainly used for low concentration slurry concentration. This machine is different from the traditional vacuum disc filter. It does not need to be installed on the upper floor and is equipped with a water leg tube, and it can replace the traditional round net thickener.
Features Of Paper Pulp Disc Thickener For Paper Industry
1. Compact structure and small assembly space.
2. The sector plate is made of stainless steel and has corrosion resistance.
3. Due to the special design of the sector plate, a large amount of white water can be filtered during operation, and the processing capacity per unit area is large.
4. The filtration area is large and the concentration of the released filtrate is low.
5. It is convenient to install and disassemble the disc.
Leizhan is a professional manufacturer of pulping & paper making equipments. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for further details.